The main window provides the core expression evaluation functionality, as well as access to more advanced functions.
To evaluate expression, enter it in the expression textbox and click the “=” button. You can use the Enter button as well.
- Exit – exits the program.
- Graph 2D – opens new graph 2D window. You may open as many windows as you want.
- Graph 3D – opens new graph 3D window. You may open as many windows as you want.
- Create value slider… – opens the value slider creation dialog. You may create as many value sliders as you want.
- Stay on top – keeps the ProCalc main window in front of other windows, even if non-focused.
- Extended mode – opens the extended mode.
- History – displays the history window.
- Register… – opens the license info window.
- About… – opens the program information window.
The extended mode allows viewing the result in different ways.
- Bin – integer in base binary system. Available only if the value is an integer.
- Oct – integer in base octal system. Available only if the value is an integer.
- Hex – integer in base hexadecimal system. Available only if the value is an integer.
- Fraction – common fraction. Available only if the result may be evaluated as a common fraction. If a floating point value is used in expression or if value may not be represented as a common fraction, the value won’t be available.
- DMS – floating point value shown as a DMS value (degrees : minutes : seconds . 1/1000s of a second)
Return to the main manual page